3. You can browse Okaygoods.com without telling us who you are. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information to our servers. We may collect other information that is provided to us by your web browser. This may include the browser you used to come to our website, the Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") of the website that you just visited before visiting our website, which pages on our website you visit, any search terms you entered, which URL you go to next, and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
Email, address, phone number, physical contact information, and sometimes financial information;
Transactional information based on your activities on Okaygoods (such as information to facilitate buying and selling);
Community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through Okaygoods, and correspondence sent to us;
Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Okaygoods, cookies information;
Other information, including IP address and standard weblog information, and supplemental information from third parties.
You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; complete a profile; participate in a survey, contest, or sweepstakes; ask us a question; or initiate other transactions on our site. If you use a message board, blog, or chat room on this Web site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there may be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
4. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Use Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a customized experience that is safe, smooth, and efficient. You agree that we may use your
personal information to:
Provide the services and customer support you request;
Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
Enforce our User Agreement, other agreements and policies;
Customize, measure, and improve our services and the Site\'s content and layout;
Protect our rights, property, and safety, including that of our employees, users, or others;
Tell you about or provide targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to comply with legal requests, subpoenas, court orders (or substantially similar legal procedures), enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or if we believe it is necessary to protect anyone\'s rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information with:
Members of our affiliates to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services;
Service providers who help with our business operations (such as for payment processing, fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs);
Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to);
Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity;
Other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired (whether through an asset sale or otherwise) by that business entity.
Using Information from Okaygoods
Okaygoods may require you at some point to reveal personal information (such as the name of your in-game character) to other users in order to complete transactions. We require that you respect the privacy of other users. You must give other users a chance to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have collected about them. You agree to use user information only for:
Okaygoods transaction-related purposes that are not unsolicited commercial messages; or
Using services offered through Okaygoods.
Allow you to enter your password less frequently during a session;
Provide information that is targeted to your interests;
Promote and enforce trust and safety;
Measure promotional effectiveness; and
Analyze our web page flow.
6. We may also use web beacon technologies to better tailor the site to provide better customer service. A web beacon is a single pixel image file that allows a website to count users who have visited that page or access certain cookies. These web beacons may be placed on specific pages across this website. When a visitor accesses these pages,
a notice of that visit is generated which may be processed by us or by our vendors. These web beacons work in conjunction with cookies. If you don\'t want to associate your anonymous cookie information with your visits to these pages, depending on the browser used, you can set your browser to turn off cookies.
No spam, spyware or spoofing
We and our users do not tolerate spam. You are not licensed to add other Okaygoods users, even a user who has purchased from or sold to you, to your mail list (email or physical mail), or other contact without their express consent. To report Okaygoods related spam or spoof emails to Okaygoods, please forward the email to o[email protected] You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We may filter and automatically scan messages before they are sent for viruses and other illegal or prohibited content. Okaygoods may, but is not obligated, to send you strictly service-related announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For example, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email.
Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications since they are not promotional in nature and are necessary to maintain quality of service. If you do not wish to receive them, you may have the option to deactivate your account.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters and do not disclose your Okaygoods password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken and financial commitments made in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify Okaygoods and change your password.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You can see, review and change most of your personal information, including opt-in and opt-out communications preferences, by logging in to Okaygoods and clicking on "My Account". Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts in order to comply with state and federal laws, deter fraud, collect any outstanding debts, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce our User Agreement or policies, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
7. Your information is stored on our servers. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use multiple tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
8. All registered users on Okaygoods must be 13 years or older. However in the event that you are under the age of 13 and access areas of our website that do not require an account, please make sure that you provide your Personal Information only after obtaining your parental consent.
9. Okaygoods will protect your Personal Information in accordance with the laws of the United States and the state of Delaware.
Our friendly staff provides 24/7 customer service to make sure you get what you need quickly. Join our live chat today.
We understand the importance of fast delivery and our experienced customer service representatives are on standby to get you back to gaming quickly.
We deliver Star Trek Online Credits to you face to face in game, making it 100% safe and reliable. With over a decade of experience in the business, we can ensure that every order can be processed smoothly and efficiently.
We offer the products you want at the prices you deserve. Our mission is to offer you the best service and products with the the lowest price around.